Please take a moment to read the following Privacy practices to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered through our services, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information. Your privacy is very important to WritingSense.com, and we go to great lengths to protect it.
2. Why is Personal Information Collected?
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer experience. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products, services and focus on categories of most interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us in keeping you posted on the latest services announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
3. What Information We Collect and How We May Use It
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us to provide you with better products and improve our service standards. We may for example collect the following personal information (not limitative).
- When you contact WritingSense.com you provide us several items of personal information, such as your name, email address, information about the WritingSense.com product(s)/ service(s) you are interested in/use/subscribe to, and/or information relating to a support or service issue.
- We may retain the details of transactions or banking and payment information about payments you make with WritingSense.com (credit card information, account number).
- We may use personal information to provide products and services that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve WritingSense.com’s products and services.
- We may gather information about your usage of, and interaction with the WritingSense.com products/services and website including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, traffic to and from our website and statistics on page views.
4. How We May Use Your Personal Information?
WritingSense.com primarily collects your personal information to provide you with a superior level of user experience when using our products/services. WritingSense.com does collect and uses personal data related to you. The information we collect allows us to keep you informed about our latest products, services, news and so on.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
WritingSense.com takes your privacy very seriously. WritingSense.com does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal information and/or traffic data to other marketers or any kind of third non-related parties without your explicit permission
At times we may be required by law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities throughout the world, to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, fraudulent activities or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary. WritingSense.com will provide all reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request and you hereby consent to such disclosure.
6. Protection of your Personal Information
WritingSense.com is very committed to protecting the security of your personal information and data. WritingSense.com takes appropriate measures, including organizational, technical and physical measures, to protect your personal information and data provided or collected by it. We take these precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, destruction, as well as against unauthorized access and disclosure.
7. Third Party Products and Linked Websites
8. Cookies & Other Technologies
As is standard practice on many corporate websites WritingSense.com’s website uses “cookies” to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. A cookie can be described as small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, or any other device. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
As a user you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most of the web browsers automatically accept cookies, but normally you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please take the note that if you decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of WritingSense.com. If you accept cookies you have the ability to later delete these cookies that you have accepted.
9. Commitment to Your Privacy
WritingSense.com takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to all WritingSense.com employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
10. How Long is Your Personal Information Kept by WritingSense.com?
Latest Update 30 October 2013